OK, so don’t get used to daily updates on the whole no Facebook My 21 Day Experiment thing. It’s new and exciting right now, so it’s on my mind.
Things I “magically” had time for yesterday and this morning:
- Laundry. Like wash, dry, fold and put away.
- I read several chapters in a book.
- I researched camping trips for the family to take this summer.
- My house is like crazy-clean.
- I enjoyed watching pouring rain from my comfy chair.
- I worked (ok, I do that even when I’m not on a fb break)
- I’m already on my 2nd cup of coffee.
- I’ve written this fabulous blog post!
I’m excited to see what this weekend brings. Maybe the garage will get organized. A girl can dream.
Have a marvelous Friday!